Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Anniversary Presents

Matt surprised me with a beautiful picture for our anniversary.  I originally saw the print in Texas a year and a half ago.  I wanted to bring it home, but knew it wouldn't fit on the plane.  So my Matthew gave it to me to commemorate our twentieth anniversary.  Yeah, I know, God have me a good one.
I purchased a print depicting a personalized family tree in honor of our anniversary.  Who would have thought that we'd be married twenty years and have eight kids?  Matt and I certainly didn't imagine it on our wedding day.  But God does more than we can imagine. 

I saw the family tree print advertised on one of my coupon blogs.  It was on sale and I thought it was so cute, but I thought, "I'm sure this would never work for our family.  They probably don't do eight baby birds."   Lo and behold, the description of the print said that a maximum of eight baby birds was allowed.  Woo hoo!  I ordered the print and then purchased a matte and frame for it at Hobby Lobby (with a coupon, of course).  It hangs in our kitchen for all to see.  A tribute to God and His marvelous workings among men.

No comments: