Saturday, December 21, 2013

Redoux: Grandkids Pic

My mother-in-law requested that another picture be taken of all of the grandchildren.  She wanted to include the new addition, Joseph, as well as have an updated picture of the rest of the kids.  Unlike last year, Joel did not cause any problems, but one of my other children did.  This time it was Isaac.  He was tired and overwhelmed by all the kids, so he bawled during the whole picture taking session.

I'd say taking a picture of twenty kids is a lot like herding cats, or maybe monkeys.  So when it became obvious that the whole situation was beginning to break down and no more pictures were going to be taken that day, Grandma and the three sisters-in-law decided this picture was as good as it was going to get this go round.  Twenty of the twenty one grandchildren are pictured.  My sister-in-law is due in March.  (I do love the look on Jude's face--he's trying so hard to be good and to smile for the camera.)

No comments: