Thursday, September 6, 2007

We're ready--we hope

We're finally packed for the big trip to WA D.C.--only 3 suitcases plus our carry-ons. Adrenalin has been running high the last few days and Matt and I haven't gotten much sleep. We hope to get some tonight. We told Elizabeth she had to sleep in--meaning, "Don't get up at 6:00 a.m., put your clothes on and announce to everyone that you're ready." If all goes as planned (and by God's grace) we'll be leaving to go pick up Matt's mom after lunch then head up to Spokane to eat dinner, swim and hit the sack early to catch the plane Saturday morning to Seattle. From there, we'll head to D.C.--nonstop 5 hours. Please pray for a very uneventful plane ride.--Mel

1 comment:

Laurie Barger said...

Good Morning Macduffs! It's 6:36 am and I am dressed and ready to go! For some reason I thought you left on Monday the 3rd. I've been praying, wondering where you are at and what you are seeing. This trip will be worth all of the push to can and pack. I hope all of you will have a relaxing and enjoyable time in DC. Lots to see and do! I know you have a plan. Have fun! God's blessings to you! Love you! Laurie