Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pure Luxury

I got the chance to use our new (to us) claw foot tub on Thursday night. I filled the tub full with really hot water. Matt hates it when the water is too hot, but it was my bath, so I made it hot. I even added some Philosophy Waffle Cone bubble bath (which I had gotten on clearance with my birthday money). Yummy! I sank into the water and started reading the Today's Christian Woman magazine that my sister bought me for my birthday.

Matt came into the bathroom to ask me how I was enjoying my bath. I told him it would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for my being able to hear Jude cry. So my sweetie husband took that not-so-subtle hint, left the bathroom and went to pick up Jude and walk with him so I could REALLY enjoy my bath--pure luxury.

Here's a picture of a guy who is a lot cuter than I am when in the tub:

No comments: