Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Learning Hebrew

Grace has been wanting the Hebrew Rosetta Stone language learning program since last summer. Her birthday and Christmas both passed without her having received it. She was terribly disappointed. Both Matt and I questioned the practicality of learning Hebrew (wouldn't Spanish be more useful?) and also the price tag of the program.
Grace finally quite bugging her dad and me about purchasing the program and gave her desire over to the Lord. Matt and I noticed this change. Instead of Grace paying for half of the program, as we had originally discussed, we decided to surprise her with it. The box arrived on our front door step a couple of weeks ago. When Grace opened it, she melted into a puddle of tears. She's now learning all kinds of words in Hebrew. And I'm reminding myself that God uses all things for our good and His glory.

No comments: