Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let There Be Light

Matt gave me the best present a wife could possibly want for our anniversary this year. The best present to a wife who does a lot of laundry, that is (well, except for a maid). He wired a light into the laundry room. During the two plus years that we've lived in this house, the dark laundry room has caused me much consternation. I've had to bring the laundry to the kitchen table to check for spots on the clothes and spray stain remover on them there, then take them over to the washer. Now I can just go through the all of the clothes on top of the washing machine, spray the stains and throw everything in the machine--no extra steps necessary. Yay for me! Kudos to my loving husband who braved the dangerous attic to wire the light for me.

No comments: