Monday, May 18, 2009

Life Around Here

I found these planes while watering my house plants. They must have been conducting a reconnaissance mission or maybe they were downed by enemy fire. Who knows what goes on in a boy's imagination?
Here's the kid's new back yard fort created from the yet-to-be stacked firewood.

Here's Jude taking his first bath post ear tubes. He'll need to wear ear plugs whenever he is in water until the tubes fall out (about 2 years). Jude was none too pleased about the new bath procedure, but was soon distracted with the fun of splashing in the water (and getting water all over the kitchen floor--I think that was the last bath in the kitchen sink!).Here's a sampling of some of the books I've been reading as of late. Devouring some, chewing others slowly, bite by bite. Taking all before the Lord and asking Him to change my heart the way He chooses.

No comments: